The term ‘website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment (MBTT) is designed to support, not replace any professional medical help you may currently be receiving.
- Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment (MBTT), the advices and techniques which are taken down in the book or on this website might not be appropriate (suitable) for your specific situation. You ought to consult a specialist before deciding to start with trauma treatment based on the principles of Mindfulness Based Trauma Treatment.
- The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical or psychiatric advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care professional.
- The content of this website is intended for use only as an informative tool. It is not, is not intended to be, and should not be used in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice or training. The accuracy of the information provided is not guaranteed. You acknowledge in initiating this website that the information is not meant to diagnose a health condition or disease and is not meant to develop a health treatment plan. If you are in an emergency or life-threatening medical situation, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Never disregard medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet, including on this site. We urge you to seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. In case of emergency, please call your doctor.
- The author or the publisher cannot be hold responsible for possible disadvantages which readers might experience, caused by any possible deficiencies in the content of the book or the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while you are using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners if you see other users doing it.
- post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org is presented for use by the general public without warranty or guarantee. post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org is not liable to any user or anyone else for any decision made or action taken based on reliance upon the information contained on or provided through the site. We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement of third parties’ rights, or any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, or with respect to any information, product, service, merchandise or other material provided on or through the service. post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any information, services, or other material provided on or through the site. post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org makes no warranty or guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. In no event shall post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org or its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether post-traumatic-stress-disorder.org is advised of the possibility of such damages.